In The Mix

Pretty similar shots here I realize but I know everyone has slightly different taste or opinions on what they want to use on their desktop so I figured I would give you a few different options again. My music gear desktop shots have always been pretty popular so I decided to shoot my Rane DJ mixer in the light of the morning and the result was pretty nice I thought so here they are for all to see. Not much more to say than that this time around. To download the full version desktops SIMPLY CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE to download the attached zip containing the images and terms of use. Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

1. Solarisphere - January 7, 2010 at 9:03 pm

These look perfect for a the background of my music or maybe settings screen of my media centre. Thanks!

Now all I need is a high res photo of a CD/DVD…

2. Stuart Bruzek - January 8, 2010 at 6:47 pm

You are an inspiration to those of us who aren’t even in the photography field. Well done sir.

3. john - January 8, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Thanks guys! Im glad they were appreciated! Solaris, interesting way to use the images :) I have not done a shot with cds… hmmm….

4. sleepy keds - January 9, 2010 at 5:09 pm

mate, you create a wonderful pictures, i love to check your blog in the morning with a coffe cup. thanks for you work, be happy.

5. john - January 9, 2010 at 5:30 pm

Thanks for that, its always to know that what I do here is appreciated!

6. Lauren - January 13, 2010 at 12:23 pm

My new favorites! Love the subject, light, and depth of field… wonderful mood as always!

• Share with friends.

By downloading any content from you agree to the following terms:

All of the images contained within this website,, are property of, John Carey unless otherwise posted. The images are distributed as freeware but they are available for personal use only on your personal computer, tablet, or smartphone as your wallpaper image. Any use of these images for any purpose other than this is a violation of these terms and anyone found using said images will be asked to either compensate the creator for doing so or be asked to stop using them immediately.

I ask that you refrain from using any images found on to create physically printed material of any kind. This includes posters, photographic prints, fliers, etc. Under no circumstances may you make a physical reproduction without written permission.

When sharing images via your personal blogs I kindly ask that you link back directly to either the post the image was taken from or the base of the website at and give a credit to Do not re-post full resolution desktop images anywhere without permission. If you would like to use an image for your blog background or something of the sort simply write to ask first. Support the artwork you admire! Also, it is greatly appreciated if you do NOT link directly to the zip files. This is more or less the same as re-posting them as it circumvents the tiny bit of support I ask of you which is to simply link back to the original post for others to enjoy the site.