Birdhouse In Your Soul

After posting the last set of desktops I knew I had some video of the same object that I wanted to make into something at some point and so I went ahead and put together the few clips I recorded of it into a short video. Im starting to see a lot of possibility in these short videos because in a sense they are simply moving photographs. This and they are a lot of fun to create. The only thing I could complain about here is maybe that I was shooting at too high of an ISO so its a bit grainy but still I thought it was pretty nice footage and could not wait to throw something together to share. I hope you enjoy it!

Comments

1. Ben E. - March 27, 2010 at 10:31 pm

So awesome John! I almost wish I could devote the processor speed to use this movie for wallpaper.

2. john - March 27, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Thanks! You know, I have concidered making looping video wallpapers… hmmmmm ;)

3. Karlyn - March 28, 2010 at 7:15 pm

This is lovely..so peaceful. Thanks John for continuing to create and share as you do. I enjoyed this so much, I shared it with my blog visitors too. – Karlyn

4. povp - April 6, 2010 at 1:01 am

should that be “birdhouse in your seoul?” ha!

5. marina - April 7, 2010 at 11:24 am

i absolutely love this! i’m enjoying every second of it – thanks for sharing.

6. James - June 8, 2010 at 7:36 am

Hi, is the background music available somewhere or it was created for the occasion?

Nice video by the way!

IMAGES FOUND WITHIN THE FIFTYFOOTSHADOWS.NET PARALLAX WALLPAPER PACK ARE ©JOHN CAREY AND MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE WITHOUT PERMISSION.

• Post these elsewhere online.
• Use images for web banners or graphics.

-John Carey (curator, owner)