Enjoy Your Life

Yes, you read that right, enjoy your life! I love these little cups that are used by many street food vendors around Seoul. You can’t help but feel good eating or drinking from a cup like that right? I was about to toss it in the trash when I realized I could shoot it and share it with everyone because the world needs all the joy they can get right? Right.

To download this moment simply CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE and save the attached zip. After some thought and strategy I have decided to start offering desktops at 2560×1600 to help out those out there with nice big 30“ or 27” mac desktops AND I am now including cropped versions of the wallpaper for both the iPad (hopefully I am getting these right heh) and the iPhone as well! Pretty exciting I thought. Also included are the tried and true terms of use. Thanks so much for reading and enjoy!

1. Sebastian - April 3, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Thanks for thinking about the guys with a 27″ iMac ;-)

Keep up the great work!

2. Oscar - April 3, 2010 at 2:40 pm

I´ll try to enjoy it.
    To begin with… Mi iMac 27´´is now a cooler one.

3. Lauren - April 3, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Love it! What a great wallpaper!

4. Neil - April 3, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Very apt and positive desktop, I shall use it as of now!

5. Guilherme Capanema - April 3, 2010 at 8:51 pm

I am using this one on my iPhone. It’s so positive and clean I could spend some time just looking at it!

6. Paul Colnaghi - April 4, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Thanks very much for starting to include native iPhone versions of these John – much appreciated!

7. Max - April 18, 2010 at 2:44 pm

10-4 on more joy. Your pics have stood out for some time now. I really dig your skew on each scene, breathes life into my desktop. Thanks!

8. Alex - April 28, 2010 at 7:52 am

Love this, Using it.

9. Ale - June 18, 2010 at 1:15 am

Thanks for this awesome wallpaper

10. wipe the world's ass BLOG » Blog Archive » buh’by 2010 - December 31, 2010 at 4:02 pm

[…] Some audio, a highly recommended music mix and a nice wallpaper that might help you enjoy life. […]

11. My GeekTool Desktop: Functionality with Style « Alex Onsager - February 5, 2011 at 10:51 am

[…] lines by creating a new text window and filling it with underscores. I got the wallpaper image from Fiftyfootshadows, which is my new favorite source for high quality photography. I’m glad I decided to group […]

12. Aman - August 21, 2012 at 4:45 am

This is simple yet very meaningful. I would interpret it as if creator wants to convey the message that don’t worry what happens around yo just enjoy life in your own little ways…….

13. Marshall Mobley - September 10, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I was so excited to find this going through your site! I don’t remember where I found this – some wallpaper site (big surprise, right?) – at a time where I was being to hard on myself and being way too acetic. Seeing this was a reminder that God wanted me to enjoy the life he’s given me not just working for the “mission” at a very difficult time in my life. I just want to encourage you that your picture brought comfort and solace in a hard time. Wonderful work here, keep it up!

14. Czas odkurzyć i odgracić swoje życie - July 14, 2013 at 3:41 pm

[…] Tytuł bloga zaczerpnąłem z papierowego kubeczka, który już od trzech lat jest tapetą na moich wszystkich komputerach, a ze smartfona wyparło ją zdjęcie przenajsłodszej córki. […]

15. Enjoy your life - prolog - Enjoy Your Life - January 29, 2015 at 10:25 am

[…] marzyciel. Lubię też fotografię, taką która do mnie przemawia. W 2010 roku trafiłem na blog Fifty Foot Shadows autorstwa Johna Careya, na którym zobaczyłem zrobione w stolicy Korei Południowej […]

16. Emerak - November 22, 2015 at 4:38 pm

I’ve been enjoying this wallpaper ever since :)