Mnml Beach

Here is a couple for all you minimal desktop lovers out there, and I know your out there. It’s my last day here in Seoul and I am pretty sad about it but wanted to take a second to post a new desktop because it may be a few days before I have the chance again. I took this during a short but great trip to the beach yesterday. It was a bit chilly so we nearly had the place to ourselves and it was wonderful. I even found a sand dollar and was pretty excited about that! YoungDoo found one before I did but I broke it while trying to take a shot, THIS shot here actually, of the light bulb which was randomly washed up on the beach here. Actually, it was the second bulb I found. Strange, I know. So the next time you hear from me I will be back in the states and getting back to work, living life, and trying to figure out what will come next for me.

To download the desktops above in deskop, iPad, and iPhone sizes simply CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE to download a zip containing all of them as well as a handy terms of use which clearly and simply states that these images are not for commercial use without my permission, only use them for your wallpapering needs please! Thanks for the ongoing support and I will see you again soon!

iPad visitors click here for direct access to the first image and here for the second image

iPhone visitors click here for direct access to the first image and here for the second image

1. Dom - April 12, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Sweeeet. Cheers, man!
    I love your walls — using two of them at the minute — and I hope to see many more amazing ones like this in the future.

2. Mel - April 13, 2010 at 3:07 am

Pleasure meeting you while you were in Seoul. We will have to do it again someday :)

3. Oskar - April 14, 2010 at 4:38 am

I absolutely love your photos, I’m proud to be using them as my wallpapers on at least 4 different devices / machines :)

I hope the future will bring many more, we love your amazing work!

Cheers from Sweden

4. Karlyn - April 14, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Very nice, thank you.

5. Cynthie - April 17, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Absolutely stunning images! Thank you for sharing. My iPhone lock screen is breathtaking now. :)

6. Vivian - April 23, 2010 at 4:11 pm

All your shots are really beautiful :) (love your iPad wallpack)

Btw, this one is featured on

7. David - April 24, 2010 at 12:56 am

Hey, I was just looking around the web and I saw this website. Your photos are amazing! Thanks for the wallpaper.

8. matyas - April 24, 2010 at 8:47 am

Really wonderful!

9. hair in my soup - May 1, 2010 at 12:54 pm

10. Wallpaper: Mnml Beach | Paintbits - May 5, 2010 at 9:17 am

[…] Link: Mnml Beach […]

11. Florian - May 30, 2010 at 12:17 pm

wow, this is awesome! i love your walls

keep them up :)

12. Wallpaper Mnml Beach - iPad Themes - June 28, 2010 at 9:04 am

[…] […]

13. Onyx_92 - June 28, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Wow! Another great wallpaper from you! You’re obviously a very talented photoghrapher. :-)

• Share with friends.

By downloading any content from you agree to the following terms:

All of the images contained within this website,, are property of, John Carey unless otherwise posted. The images are distributed as freeware but they are available for personal use only on your personal computer, tablet, or smartphone as your wallpaper image. Any use of these images for any purpose other than this is a violation of these terms and anyone found using said images will be asked to either compensate the creator for doing so or be asked to stop using them immediately.

I ask that you refrain from using any images found on to create physically printed material of any kind. This includes posters, photographic prints, fliers, etc. Under no circumstances may you make a physical reproduction without written permission.

When sharing images via your personal blogs I kindly ask that you link back directly to either the post the image was taken from or the base of the website at and give a credit to Do not re-post full resolution desktop images anywhere without permission. If you would like to use an image for your blog background or something of the sort simply write to ask first. Support the artwork you admire! Also, it is greatly appreciated if you do NOT link directly to the zip files. This is more or less the same as re-posting them as it circumvents the tiny bit of support I ask of you which is to simply link back to the original post for others to enjoy the site.