Going Home

I thought I would go ahead and spread some more wallpaper joy into the world and post another couple of images for everyone. I have actually posted another shot of this way back in the twistedsun days for those of you who have followed through the years, you may recognize it. I know they are really similar but as I often do around here I put up a couple of versions for those of you with different needs or taste. Also, I hope you guys enjoy these somewhat classic 50ft type shots, I know many of you really enjoy the more nature leaning imagery and I am happy to help out with your secret nature lust desires.

To download these images simply CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE to download the high res images as well as ipad and iphone cropped images. Oh, and the terms of use which will let you know all about how you shouldn’t be using these images for any commercial use without my permission.

iPad users direct links: ONE TWO

iPhone users direct links: ONE TWO

1. Andrew - May 29, 2010 at 11:52 pm

2. Mathijs - May 30, 2010 at 6:15 am

I love your photographs!

3. Johannes Sebald - May 30, 2010 at 9:14 am

Thank you John, for this great Wallpapers and Photographs! Very good job. I like your work, keep it. ;)

4. Neil - May 30, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Yes I remember it from the twistedsun days, still use it as a desktop sometimes as I like the contrast of the wooden walkway against the greenery. It might be interesting to return to it in winter and take a shot of it from the same angle to see how it changes.

5. Joel - May 31, 2010 at 8:02 am

I remember it from the twistedsun days! I still have it saved in my pictures/desktop backgrounds/twistedsun folder!

Great shots!

6. sen - June 1, 2010 at 7:19 pm

Greets from Germany!
    I’ve just discovered your site and I’m very impressed by your soulful photography. Thank you for sharing these amazing desktops and keep it up!

7. Vivian - June 3, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Very nice shots :)
    You’ve been featured on http://www.iconpaper.org

8. Pokaż swoje biurko - June 4, 2010 at 7:50 am

[…] Chris, łapiesz Going Home : fiftyfootshadows.net Komputer: MacBook 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD + 1TB FireWire, Snow Leopard 10.6.3 […]

9. MacSnider - June 5, 2010 at 5:38 am

Great photo and great colors! Very very nice, I love it =)

10. Piks - June 15, 2010 at 11:21 am

Thanks for iPod touch wallpaper. Really nice photo ;)

11. 4400 hours to live – the beginning : 4400 hours to live - July 17, 2010 at 4:21 pm

[…] Image by John Carey at fiftyfootshadows.net […]

12. 4400 hours to live – the beginning : 4400 hours to live - July 17, 2010 at 9:38 pm

[…] by John Carey at fiftyshadows.net Now, with just 4400 hours left, what would you do with your life? What is now worth your time and […]

13. FallenMax - July 20, 2010 at 6:22 am

Wonderful photographs!

14. Mulberry - July 28, 2010 at 10:37 pm

I really liked this photo and recommended it in my blog, together with a Chinese poem. http://mulberry.posterous.com/24411850

Thanks for your great work.

15. Bruce - September 2, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Where is the beautiful place???

16. Robin Chown - March 5, 2011 at 1:58 pm

You are an incredibly talented person. You should consider visiting the Maritimes in Canada in the spring. I think you’d find a lot of inspiration! Nature explodes there after the winter…plus the coast has awesome rocks, etc.

17. iOS 7: Parallax-Hintergrund vom iPhone als Android-Live Wallpaper - June 11, 2013 at 4:53 am

[…] haben bei uns bereits gute Wallpaper-Sammlungen erwähnt. Das oben von uns verwendete Bild kann auf fiftyfootshadows.com heruntergeladen […]

18. iOS 7: Parallax-Hintergrund vom iPhone als Android-Live Wallpaper | Android Smartphone - June 11, 2013 at 5:30 am