Mnml Beach Redux

mnml_beach_pt2_desktopsmaller.Mpb1pII48KHP.jpg

mnml_beach_pt2_2_desktopsmall.ZjgLD9Q0l0HX.jpg

mnml_beach_pt2_3_desktopsmall.dv9Mx37ZqBH5.jpg
Seeing as the pervious minimal beach shots were so popular I went back to photos of that day at the beach in Korea and dug up a few more images for everyone. While I was not too happy with them overall I think there are plenty of you out there who may enjoy some cloudy day beach photos. We could use a reminder that the ocean should be big, blue and beautiful considering the sad mess down in the gulf. Not too much to say outside of that this time around, simply wanted to take the chance to get these up for everyone to enjoy.

To download the full resolution files simply CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE to download a zip that also contains the iPad and iPhone wallpapers of these . Please, respect the terms of use and if you decide to feature them on your own blog or website I request you link back to this post, thanks so much for that and enjoy!

iPad visitors direct access for these images: (in order above) ONE TWO THREE
iPhone visitors tap here: ONE TWO THREE

Comments

1. William Sun - June 12, 2010 at 11:32 pm

They look great but I tried downloading the .zip and they fail to decompress.

2. john - June 13, 2010 at 12:45 am

Oops, im sorry about that, I went in and re zipped the folder and its uploading to the server now so try it again soon.

Thanks for the heads up!

3. Génicus - June 13, 2010 at 3:43 am

Your pictures are really nice! Normally I use a wallpaper 2 weeks or something, but yours last longer

4. Leo - June 13, 2010 at 4:19 am

still not working for me… :(

5. mt - June 13, 2010 at 5:28 am

i can’t open it too :(

6. Taylor - June 13, 2010 at 8:53 am

Looking forward to this set but the download is broken for me as well.

7. john - June 13, 2010 at 10:25 am

Well, I have a temporary fix up for now, see above. Not sure whats going on and I don’t have time to fix it entirely right now but this will work :) Sorry for the trouble.

8. William Sun - June 13, 2010 at 10:28 am

No worries, I’m just glad I can set them as wallpapers now! Haha

9. Wallpaper van de maand: juni! « Boudewijn Verver - June 13, 2010 at 12:27 pm

[…] de download klik hier! @Douwe, de dropbox is aan het draaien.. […]

10. carlos cabezas - June 13, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Thank you for this wallpaper,,, is very nice that now we have for ipad and iphone…..

11. Minimal beach wallpapers | Jon Adair - June 14, 2010 at 9:26 am

[…] Mnml Beach Redux : fiftyfootshadows.net. […]

12. Karlyn - June 14, 2010 at 2:45 pm

These are beautiful, thank you.

13. Neil - June 14, 2010 at 5:55 pm

Very nice thanks! Good that you got a temp workaround going rather than making us wait!

14. Albert - June 21, 2010 at 10:16 am

your photography is beautiful and filled with personality.

keep it up.

15. Lalo - July 4, 2010 at 10:42 pm

Really good photos, thank you I was looking for something like this for my computer :=D

16. Rachelle - July 5, 2010 at 12:43 am

I love the first photo, it was just what I was looking for! :D

17. Pokaż swoje biurko - July 10, 2010 at 2:43 am

[…] Tapetka łap Komputer: MacBook Black 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo OSX 10.6.3 2GB RAM Odtwarzacz: iPod […]

18. Fayyaz B. - August 31, 2010 at 9:32 am

Hi,
    Love your work! LOVED them since TwistedDesktop days! Inspired me to get a Prime Lens [50mm-f/1.8] and an old Canon 5D [NOT the Marks!] Love photography as hobby though not Pro.. like you! Learning everyday from people like you! :)

In these images have you used filters or Lightroom as such for the tone? can I bother you with queries about your photo so I could learn from them?
    Thanks

19. Deavon Barlow - September 13, 2010 at 12:56 am

Honestly, I can’t get enough of your work! Every wallpaper I use could EASILY be entirely from fiftyfootshadows. I love it. I simply love it, and I refer everyone I can to your work. Please never posting stuff like this!!! I also enjoy photography, and would love to know how I could emulate your style.

Thanks again,
    -Deavon

20. maroon - October 3, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Amazing !

21. expiration date - October 22, 2012 at 7:33 pm

[…] source: http://fiftyfootshadows.net/2010/06/12/mnml-beach-redux/#comments Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. […]

22. venu shekar - December 25, 2012 at 10:13 pm

they are beautiful .. thank you for sharing :)

23. Grace - August 2, 2013 at 10:36 pm

I find these very relaxing and inspiring that I became more productive at work. Thank you.