iPhone4 Retina Wallpaper Pack

top.jpg

Well here it is! Took me a while to gather all of these up and cropped and I ended up making about 4 times more than I thought I would but the iPhone 4 Retina display wallpaper pack it here! I have been lucky enough to have one of these phones since the day after its release and the screen is certainly one of its strongest selling points. Every other screen I use seems low resolution now! Having images cropped at the proper resolution really makes the screen shine and hopefully everyone will find something they enjoy here in this collection. I did my best to include a little bit of everything in here. There are 33 images in all and I have decided to make them available as one zip file download or you can access them individually here so you are able to tap one with your iphone and save it to your phone for instant use. All wallpapers in the future will also contain images at this resolution.

I ask that you respect my terms of use which are included in the zip and for those of you grabbing these directly the terms are basically please do not use these images for any commercial gain and please please please don’t re-host the full resolution images on your personal or desktop blog, simply link back here if you would like to share them with others. It takes a lot of time to keep things moving forward around here and I can use all the support I can get.

I have had some requests recently for a donate button to be aded to the site and I have the intention of adding such a function to the upcoming site and design refresh that has been in the works for some time now. I will also have more prints for sale and some other surprises in store so stick around for great things to come here on 50ft! In the mean time for all you iPhone4 owners, enjoy the new icandy.

Download links after the break (or if your visiting via RSS then just below here)

Download all of the images in one zip file also containing my terms of use by CLICKING OR RIGHT CLICKING HERE.

Each image below is a link to the iphone cropped wallpaper, please don’t link back directly to the jpgs on your sites, just point people my way, thanks and enjoy!

Update: For all the new visitors coming by to grab some new iPhone wallpapers. fiftyfootshadows.net is a blog site featuring an ongoing supply of photographic wallpapers for your iPhone, iPad, or desktop computer. Fell free to have a look around in the desktop category for more and keep an eye out for future images and updates and above all, enjoy, and thanks for stopping by!

_MG_1654smaller.jpg_MG_2483smaller.jpgapplessmall.jpgbabanassmaller.jpgcaged3smaller.jpgcagedsmaller.jpgcanonetsmaller.jpg

dust_3smaller.jpgdust_6smaller.jpgenjoy_your_lifesmaller.jpgfall4smaller.jpgforest_through_the_trees2smaller.jpggoing_home2_desktopsmaller.jpghasselblad_sunset_desktopsmaller.jpg

mnml_beach_bulb_desktopsmaller.jpgmnml_beach_desktopsmaller.jpgmnml_beach_pt2_2_desktopsmaller.jpgmnml_beach_pt2_desktopsmaller.jpgmonkey_templesmaller.jpgperfect_speed_DESKTOPsmaller.jpgRCAsmaller.jpg

reel_to_reel_4smaller.jpgsodasmaller.jpgsolidsmaller.jpgsummer_inside_wintersmaller.jpgtapesmaller.jpgthe_daily_grind_desktopsmaller.jpgturn_turn_turnsmaller.jpg

wideawakeanddreamingsmaller.jpgwooden_walls3smaller.jpgeyes_opensmaller.jpgforest_shinesmaller.jpgturningsmaller.jpgdrivesmaller.jpgthat_we_dont_know_how_to _tellsmaller.jpg

Comments

1. Carlos Cabezas - August 3, 2010 at 8:22 pm

oh WAU!! it is going to be really difficult, which one is my favorite??,,, all..!! the pictures are amazing…. thank you !!

2. Garrett - August 4, 2010 at 12:44 am

Oh good gracious, this saves me a lot of effort… I’ve already done a few of my own iPhone 4 crops of your desktop wallpapers. :)

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us, btw.

3. Paul Anthony Webb - August 4, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Oh man, this is welcome. I’m waiting for the white version to come out.

4. thedoo - August 4, 2010 at 2:25 pm

i’m jealous of those who can use these beautiful images on their phones!

5. Oskar - August 5, 2010 at 1:09 pm

This is amazing !
    I got my iPhone 4 two days ago and this couldn’t arrive at a more perfect timing !

//Oskar

6. Florian - August 6, 2010 at 8:29 am

Thanks a lot, i love your photos!

7. renster - August 6, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Your pics are fantastic. Unfortunately, my phone’s resolution is slightly different than the iphone 4’s resolution.

Will you be creating a similar pack for say iPad or desktop?

8. John - August 6, 2010 at 10:37 pm

Renster, there is in fact an iPad pack a page or two back here in the blog, not quite as huge but it’s there :) as for desktop size images, all but maybe three of these images are also available here on the site in full desktop resolution. Newer ones are large enough for big 27″ or so screens where as older ones are slightly smaller. I do the best I can with older ones in different resolutions but because I am just one person it’s hard to keep up with the demanding world of the Internet sometimes ;)

All future wallpapers will be available in iPhone iPad and desktop resolutions. If you pick the desktop category on the right you can see them all at once! Enjoy!

9. Paul Colnaghi - August 7, 2010 at 6:51 pm

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou John – these are just what I was waiting for to use with my iPhone 4…..

10. Albert - August 7, 2010 at 7:52 pm

I already use one of these pictures as my wallpaper and it’s fantastic. now with this selection… Excellent job as usual.

11. renster - August 7, 2010 at 9:23 pm

thanks john. again, your pics are really fantastic.

12. Rachelle - August 9, 2010 at 3:05 am

Thanks so much! All these pics are amazingg! :D

13. adam - August 14, 2010 at 1:15 pm

nice, but the branding sucks.

14. Lucas - August 14, 2010 at 2:55 pm

great wallpaper pack… keep up the good work!

15. Ryan C. - August 14, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Now if only Apple would implement some sort of slideshow background so I could enjoy all of these all the time! :D

16. john - August 16, 2010 at 3:11 am

Thanks so much everyone! I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying the images cropped here for you. Stick around, there will be plenty more desktops added in the future!

Adam, the branding sucks? As in fiftyfootshadows the site or the tiny pixelfont set at 20 percent opacity in the lower corner of the image? When used on an iPhone as they were cropped to be the little watermark there is never seen because it is covered by the dock and the slide to unlock graphic on the phone. The fact that it can not be seen in normal use is the reason I went ahead and added them there.

It takes a lot of time to pull these sorts of posts together not to mention the years of experience as a photographer and price of camera gear and hosting costs to bring these images to the public at no cost to them. I do my best to spread a bit of nice imagery into the world without asking anything in return.

I often find my images get scattered among many no name desktop wallpaper sites and these tiny watermarks are just a subtle way of trying to keep track of them and letting people know where their home is.

If you could explain a little more than just saying my branding sucks I would really appreciate it. I always take questions and concerns seriously around here so just let me know what I can do to make you a happy visitor, thanks!

17. hidideliho - August 17, 2010 at 8:55 pm

thanks a lot. great photos.

18. kassette - August 20, 2010 at 8:14 am

Great pics! Thanks so much for going to the effort!

19. selloutof - August 23, 2010 at 12:19 am

thanks~ ^^

20. Norton - August 28, 2010 at 7:11 am

Thanks for sharing. Nice work.

21. Narzo - August 30, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Where can I fin the desktop version?

22. Applemacness - September 6, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Awesome screens.coolest eva

23. Neil - September 6, 2010 at 9:57 pm

This is pretty awesome John, I’ve just got an iPhone 4 so this is a great addition. Thanks very much.

24. Michel Karl - September 8, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Gracias :)
    Tu trabajo es excelente!.

25. Alex - September 15, 2010 at 8:52 pm

Thank you.

26. aa - September 25, 2010 at 12:17 pm

thanks for sharing!

27. Tang - September 26, 2010 at 12:14 pm

Hey John,
    I really like your photos, they got a certain feel to it that i cant describe. I’m going to display selected ones as my wallpapaer for my iPhone. Thanks! Hope you will post more photos. =)

28. adi - September 27, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Beautiful site, wonderful photography!
    A real treat. Thanks. :-)

29. Cafeine - September 28, 2010 at 11:24 pm

VERY nice work ! And thx for that, switching my iPhone WP right away. :)

30. Gary Smith - October 1, 2010 at 2:23 pm

These images are AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing these. Your eye for detail is absolutely stunning! Thanks again for sharing your gift!

31. Garth McConaghie - October 4, 2010 at 11:50 am

Hi Phil,

Greetings from Belfast, Ireland. Love your work! Very hard to choose so I’ll probably change them every other day.

Kind regards and many thanks,

Garth

32. Jan - October 9, 2010 at 4:04 pm

Great images. I love them. Thank you for sharing these.

33. VS - October 14, 2010 at 6:31 pm

wow. You are one skilled photographer! Keep up the good work, If I could just frame these pictures on my wall. So beautiful.

34. Alex - October 15, 2010 at 10:18 pm

Thanks a lot John, your photos are amazing, and for people wanting to enjoy them all, use the fiftyfootshadow theme on modmyi :

This is what I call awesomeness ;P

35. sj - October 17, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Thanks!! so much

36. Don - October 26, 2010 at 6:18 pm

These are so sick.
    You were featured on beautiful pixels so thats how I came here :)

can we have some ipad ones pleeeaaassseee? :D

37. john - October 26, 2010 at 6:24 pm

Thanks Don! Glad you like the images, there is an iPad pack from an older post I posted the day they were released and you can find that here:

Also every new wallpaper image post also has iPad resolutions as well. :)

Enjoy!

38. c0tton - November 5, 2010 at 3:49 am

You do have some delightful pictures on your blog. Good stuff!

39. dye - December 5, 2010 at 3:42 pm

i love love LOVE your photos! thanks for the iphone pack!

40. hesham - December 6, 2010 at 3:25 pm

nice work ^_^

41. Laronda Vuillemot - December 12, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Have been looking at doing site optimization and improving the web design on my website for a long time, so this website has been very helpful. Clear read also, so thank you!

42. kpphz - December 16, 2010 at 10:29 am

thank you!i was very impress by your photos

43. ran - January 8, 2011 at 3:35 am

Thanks for these — they’re awesome. Does anyone know how to add them to the rotation of images in the fifftyfootshadows HD iphone theme?

44. anna - January 8, 2011 at 8:59 pm

These are exactly what I was looking for. Beautiful, simple, unique and inspring. Thank you!

45. bloosm - January 30, 2011 at 8:19 am

不愧是摄像大师,有景深的照片别有韵味,每张照片看起来很普通,但是感觉相当别致。感谢分享~

46. john - January 31, 2011 at 3:07 am

謝謝!

47. Alex - April 1, 2011 at 2:53 pm

very amazing shots. props to the people that took them!

48. john - April 1, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Thanks alex, all of these were taken by me, the sites author. The desktop section is full of many other great wallpapers all using my photography, Glad you enjoy them! Thanks for visiting!

49. moskito - April 6, 2011 at 9:40 am

fantastic pictures!!
    thank you very very much!

50. Javier - May 4, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Fantasic pictures, i really like your work. Do you have a similar pack in full resolution so it can be used in android phones and desktops?

51. john - May 4, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Javier, all but a few of these were taken from past entries here on the site in the desktop category previous to this post. I do my best to please everyone that I can but I’m afraid I don’t have time usually to make too many different resolutions and aspect ratios for different devices. I do the best I can though! If you look through the desktop category you should be able to find plenty more where these came from :)

52. Poivre - May 24, 2011 at 5:51 am

Wonderful pictures ! Thank you.

53. Wilfredo Perez - July 4, 2011 at 11:57 pm

This theme looks great, but is there something I can do to change the weather info. It shows an info from other place not where I live. Puerto Rico. Thanks. Gracias. 

54. Emilio - August 15, 2011 at 12:38 am

I just discovered this on Cydia and I LOVE it – it’s even better that Glasklart on the IPhone 3 (unfortunately Glasklart isn’t so great for the 4) I would PAY for a version with more apps converted – especially if there was a Glasklart-esque # of them. The beautiful photos compliment this theme perfectly. Thanks!

55. bird - November 11, 2011 at 4:28 am

amazing ! they are so beautiful!

56. Els - November 11, 2011 at 10:52 am

You’re very talented! Thanks so much for sharing!

57. Stefano - December 1, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Great! Thanks for sharing!!

58. rajitha - December 12, 2011 at 4:59 pm

thank you!

59. md - January 29, 2012 at 12:12 am

Nice picks and work :D

60. pwony Toru - March 16, 2012 at 5:25 pm

great wallpapers dude

61. Sukit A. - April 17, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Thank you very much. Such a great set of wallpapers!

62. Kranthi Kiran - July 11, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Thanks a lot..

63. She - September 28, 2012 at 12:08 am

Thank you so much! These are absolutely beautiful!