Might As Well Fall

Many of you may or may not have already heard the name James Blake. An up and coming young artist making beautiful and unique music that was included in the last 50ft radio mix. I saw this recently and quickly fell in love with both the song and the beautiful video and could not resist sharing it here with everyone. I may have the opportunity to film and edit together a music video this year and so lately I have been on the look out for inspiration. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1. KJ - February 7, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Where can I find the 50ft Radio Mix?

2. john - February 7, 2011 at 4:52 pm

http://fiftyfootshadows.net/2010/12/31/50ft-radio-vol-three/ Here you go, this is the latest one. Clicking through the music category will help you find the other two available.

3. Christopherr - February 7, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Really great song! Im going to see him live at the end of Feb.

Although he kind of reminds me of a modern day Rick Astley :)

On another note, really love your site and photography!

4. Phil - February 7, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Very nice work :)
    Where is the “like” button? ;)

5. Blair - February 9, 2011 at 5:53 am

His whole self-titled album is TOPS.

6. Arantxa - January 9, 2012 at 1:32 am

Great work. I love your work.
    Please, keep doing what you do and loving it!

7. king - April 19, 2012 at 7:51 pm

most ugly and worse music i ever heard .. undoubtly

8. John - April 19, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Whoops, sorry king. Music is not always universal that’s for sure. Good to know that you don’t like it, and with passion enough to call it the worst you have ever heard, I suppose. His musics initial charm has worn of for me though which begs to question its lasting appeal. Still good though.