Ip5h

iPhone 5 Wallpaper Pack

Here we are again, another new Apple device and another new screen resolution to accommodate. There has been some obvious debate over the new screen size but I for one am loving the long format, it does allow a bit more screen real estate without sacrificing a comfortable feel in the hand. I hold the new phone more within my fingers rather than my palm so my thumb has more space to reach all areas of the screen but I have had no trouble using it with one hand. The feel and finish of it is pretty extraordinary, no one else on the market is making anything like this and to call it “just another iPhone” is pretty short sighted. I have a feeling that those holding that mentality are simply rebelling against the popularity of Apple in general which I can understand to some extent and of course I realize everyone has their own opinion.

How is it that for years now Apple has released laptop and desktop computers along a similar and gradual design evolution but we all expect a dramatic redesign every year with the iPhone? What would you expect it to be? A circle? Should it have mood detection and texture mapping? When did we get so spoiled, entitled, or desperate for something new all the time? Doesn’t it exhaust you never being happy with a piece of tech for more than one year? Haha, OK I digress, this has nothing to do with why you are here today, we are here to celebrate the new iPhone 5 display so lets see what we have here…

Before we get to the images I need to make things as clear as possible this go round. The terms of use can be found in a link below or in the navigation to your right, simple, plain terms. In the past with these packs I have had people take advantage of the wallpapers being in one place and discover fairly rampant theft of the images that are thrown on other ad driven sites to make a quick buck with little to no consideration of their origin. That said, here are a few simple guidelines.

• Never re-host full resolution images without permission from fiftyfootshadows.net
• Please refrain from linking directly to images, simply link back to this page.
• These images are provided for your personal use only as digital wallpaper.
• Do not make any physical reproductions of these without permission. (A shop is coming!)
• This include posting them on Instagram and pretending you took the photo with your iPhone ;)
Screenshots are fine, I encourage you to share with others in this way, I just ask that you help me out by linking back to 50ft.

Thats it! Simply read the Terms for more details and thank you so much for your understanding and support! I do my best to make 50ft as great as I can make it and it would be impossible without the support of you guys. I have an exciting roadmap lined up for the site and while I know things move slowly at times around here it will only get better in the future.

I did my best to prepare a well rounded selection of images. If you have a favorite that I left out let me know and I will see what I can do to add it to the collection. Every wallpaper from here on will be cropped to the new format. It will work with older models of iPhone as well, of course. You may also notice a few new images hiding in there that I have not made a dedicated post for yet. Just a little something fresh for you. Check back here in case any others get added from the past, otherwise I will see you here in the future for plenty more great imagery.

55mm iphone5A perfect ending iphone5After all iphone5Asdf iphone5Bananas iphone5

Between here and there iphone5Blue skies are coming iphone5Border dune iphone5Cafe noir 2 iphone5Caged iphone

Cast off iphone5Commute iphone5Daybreak iphone5Daylight was iphone5Distant iphone5

Driver iphone5Dust 3 iphone5Enjoy your life iphone5For now 2 iphone5Fracture iphone5

Going home2 iphone5Going nowhere iphone5Heading home iphone5Here we wait iphone5Hiding in the rain iphone5

Less iphone5Letting go iphone5Live iphone5Lost in sand iphone5Mnml beach pt2 iphone5

Moving up iphone5Patience iphone5Patience two iphone5Perfect speed iphone5Roadside iphone5

Say cheese iphone5Slight iphone5Solace iphone5Something old iphone5Stone iphone5

Tenganan iphone5Times two iphone5Tiny waves 1 iphone5Up and over iphone5Love locks iphone5

Comments

1. Ferri - September 27, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Hello! I like your works and I’ve collected a lot of your arts. And I also want these photos that you left out:50_50;apples;autumn_daydream;back_to_basics;delivery;driven;hold_on_tight;forest_shine;missed_a_spot;negative2;notes_on_darkness;peel_apart;see_sea;soda;tracks;workshop.
    Thank you! Best wishes:)

2. Anthony - September 27, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Thanks for these, John. Getting my iPhone 5 off to a good start with some good looking wallpapers!

3. Justin - September 27, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Thanks! These wallpapers are fantastic.

4. Gabriel Ponzanelli - September 27, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Beautiful photographs. I’m waiting for my iPhone 5 to arrive next week and will have a good time picking a wallpaper from your collection.

Thanks for sharing.

5. Barry - September 27, 2012 at 5:39 pm

You weren’t kidding when you said they would be up in the next day or so.

Thanks!

6. Neil Oughton - September 27, 2012 at 6:05 pm

Thanks so much for putting the time into this. I am a huge fan of your site and subscribe via RSS so i never miss an update, you images feature on all of my Apple devices, including at work – It’s great a can add some of my favs to my iPhone 5 now.

Keep up the amazing work :)

7. iPhone 5 Wallpaper Pack at 50 Foot Shadows | Ryan Markel - September 27, 2012 at 6:27 pm

[…] go-to source for great background images and just-plain-stellar photography, John Carey has posted a series of images cropped for the new iPhone screen size on Fifty Foot […]

8. Johan - September 28, 2012 at 12:58 am

Lovely pictures indeed, thank you very much. The one named Patience, is that one available as a regular desktop?

9. John carey - September 28, 2012 at 1:20 am

Happy to hear everyone is enjoying them, I will do my best to add new ones that have been requested as soon as I have the chance. Also, Johan, those images are only available here for now not will have a propor post in the coming couple of weeks I hope.

Thanks again everyone!

10. Adam - September 29, 2012 at 1:15 am

Love these! They’ll be among the first things to go onto my iPhone 5 once I finally get it.

Would love to see the shots from the winter pack make their way into the new format. Was just getting ready to use them on my iPhone 4…

11. Luis - September 29, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Awesome photos, thanks so much! Also, are those Alessi watches? I really like them!

12. Khürt Williams - September 29, 2012 at 6:40 pm

@John, I kept this page bookmarked for a week while I waited for my iPhone 5. My favorites are “going home” and “road side”. Thank you.

13. Tim Burner - September 29, 2012 at 10:04 pm

These are great wallpapers, thanks. I also found interesting the “Frames” on this website: http://www.myiphone5wallpaper.com

They look great for use on the Home screen.

14. Paul Anthony Webb - September 29, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Oh sweet, thanks a lot of updating these! I got my iPhone 5 on launch day. :D

15. 45 snygga bakgrundsbilder till din iPhone 5 - Allt om Mac - September 30, 2012 at 2:14 am

[…] fiftyfootshadows – iPhone 5 Wallpaper Pack […]

16. Sfondi per iPhone: pack per iPhone 5 | iPhoner - September 30, 2012 at 8:31 am

[…] link pack per iPhone 5 […]

17. iPhone-Mania | Sfondi per iPhone: pack per iPhone 5 | Page: 1 | iPhone-Mania - September 30, 2012 at 11:25 am

[…] link pack per iPhone 5 […]

18. Finde dein iPhone 5 Wallpaper | iPhoneBlog | last update: 30. September 2012 - September 30, 2012 at 2:56 pm

[…] Hochauflösende Fotos […]

19. kk - September 30, 2012 at 11:40 pm

Great shots!
    Thank you so much for these beautiful images!

One request. Can you please let us know what wrist watches are those in the picture ‘times_two-iphone5’??

20. 45 iPhone 5 backgrundsbilder | Revue.se - October 1, 2012 at 5:24 am

[…] Hitta bakgrundsbilderna här! MER INFOFiftyfootshadows TAGGAR backgroundsbakgrundsbilderbilderios 6iphone 5ladda nerretinasmartphonesnyggaspotlight Tweet (function() { var li = document.createElement('script'); li.type = 'text/javascript'; li.async = true; li.src = 'https://platform.stumbleupon.com/1/widgets.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(li, s); })(); ‹ Föregående […]

21. FAD - October 2, 2012 at 1:38 pm

i use it for path. great work!

22. Kevin Cadogan - October 4, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Hi John,

I’d love to see iPhone 5 versions of Hasselblad Sunset and Tiny Waves please.

Thanks!

23. Mike - October 7, 2012 at 6:30 pm

iPhone 4S?

24. John - October 7, 2012 at 7:01 pm

http://fiftyfootshadows.net/2010/08/03/iphone4-retina-wallpaper/ there you go. The above images work just fine as well, just have to pick the vertical positioning to your liking.

25. alex sabonge - October 9, 2012 at 2:37 pm

hey guys, here is some promo codes for the new iphone 5 wallpaper app called SKINZ

you can see their screenshots here http://goo.gl/sE79V

26. john - October 9, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Really? I suppose this is relevant topic wise and I am not quick to delete comments but why troll around here with this? And where are these promo codes?

Please don’t poke your head in here and lie to people visiting again. Makes you look sketchy at best… Thanks!

27. john - October 9, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Tim, I think the frames type wallpapers are kind of cool too, I remember when people would hack their original iPhones back in the day to accomplish this sort of effect! But…

I don’t understand how so many of my photos are listed on this site without receiving permission. This is exactly what I was talking about above, a mass grab of my photographs which were pasted up on another site to make a few dollars in add links. I really don’t appreciate it.

28. sanvy - October 9, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Love your wallpapers here: http://www.ilikewallpaper.net/iPhone-5-wallpapers, I have share some of your wallpapers and make link to your site fiftyfootshadows for review.

29. john - October 9, 2012 at 9:27 pm

…Sanvy, would you mind not posting my images at full resolutions with no credit on this clearly ad supported for profit site? Thanks.

30. asca - October 10, 2012 at 4:12 am

The watch is what brand?

31. john - October 11, 2012 at 11:45 am

For those asking, the watches are by Uniform Wares.

32. Pack de Wallpapers para el iPhone 5 por fiftyfootshadows - October 13, 2012 at 3:28 pm

[…] Descargar wallpapers Tags:fiftyfootshadows,fotografia,iOS,iphone,iPhone 5,wallpaper […]

33. Cecile - October 21, 2012 at 6:19 am

Your work is awesome ! Please keep doing it, I love your vintage style :D

34. sam - October 21, 2012 at 11:20 pm

these are awesome! is there a zip file?

35. sunhead - October 30, 2012 at 3:02 pm

hey, its time for a new desktop for me for work, and i don’t have a fancy new iphone 5. :) can you hook a girl up when you are recovered from your work coma please? thank you :)

36. Frank Bechstein - November 3, 2012 at 8:29 am

Nice backgrounds really like them :)

37. Michael Jackson Forever - November 8, 2012 at 6:39 am

Thanks for all the wallpapers. It suits great to my new iphone. God Bless You !

38. Dan - November 11, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Hey, have a quick question about the “times two” photo .. do you know the watch brand by any chance?

Thanks!

39. Download Latest iPhone 5 HD Wallpaper Bundle | AnimHuT - December 4, 2012 at 11:00 am

[…] You can download 50 Random iPhone 5 wallpapers from the source site. If you have created some interesting wallpapers like this – kindly share with us and any […]

40. Richard T - December 5, 2012 at 2:41 am

Dear, thanks for those great images for my new iPad .

It’s awesome , I mean it.

Thanks.

41. Wallpapers para iPhone 5 - December 5, 2012 at 12:37 pm

[…] puedo descargar los Wallpapers? En el blog de fityfootshadows, son 45 wallpaper increibles. iPhone 5 Jhohn Carey […]

42. ibraim - December 6, 2012 at 11:18 am

what is the brand of this watch

43. John - December 6, 2012 at 11:21 am

The watch is made by Uniform Wares but this model specifically has been redesigned recently.

44. Sri Ganesh.M - December 7, 2012 at 12:08 am

Thanks for the amazing iPhone 5 Wallpapers ! Which Camera and Kit are you using !
    Having Nikon D5000 with default Kit. I want to upgrade the gadgets and myself ! I love macro and Landscape and Portrait. Love to shoot Textures as well !

Can you Suggest me a Good Lens. I am using very rarely – but love to shoot more natural Images.

45. John Carey - December 7, 2012 at 12:32 am

Sri, happy you enjoy the photos, plenty more around the site to explore as well. While I am not always the fastest to respond, an email is the best place for questions like this about gear, I would be happy to write more as I have time so use the contact link and say hello any time.

46. Georg - January 21, 2013 at 5:12 pm

So beautiful photos :) Your desktop wallpapers are very beautiful too (found your site via Gnome 3 Desktop themes published on DeviantArt ;-)). A low-fi version would be cool (e.g for my Huawei Ascend Y)…I would make and publish them by myself with a proper backlink to your site but your ToS forbid me to do it.

Btw, did you make this wordpress theme by yourself or is it public? I woud love to use it :D

47. Mark - January 29, 2013 at 8:23 am

Hi John, that’s really an amazing work – indeed fine screenshots, colors, light and contrast truly magnifies each photo shot. Thanks for sharing the wallpapers – will surely glitter on iPhone :)

48. iphone wallpaper hd - January 31, 2013 at 12:26 am

49. great iphone wallpapers - January 31, 2013 at 12:28 am

50. top iphone 5 wallpapers - January 31, 2013 at 12:29 am

51. change ipad wallpaper - January 31, 2013 at 12:29 am

change ipad wallpaper

52. Over 1,000 iPhone 5 Wallpapers That Look Amazing - February 13, 2013 at 1:12 pm

[…] → Checkout the Collection […]

53. 1000+ Sfondi HD per iPhone 5 - February 15, 2013 at 5:33 am

[…] → Vai alla collezione […]

54. Seth - April 27, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Wow. Just discovered your site. Amazing photos and I love the commentary.

55. Subhash - August 8, 2013 at 10:13 am

Good

56. Wallpapers para tu pantalla retina | ByronTechnology - December 16, 2013 at 9:53 am

[…] http://www.iphone5wp.com http://fiftyfootshadows.net/2012/09/27/iphone-5-wallpaper-pack/   Algunas aplicaciones disponibles también de forma gratuita en la AppStore:   […]

57. 1000+ Sfondi HD per iPhone 5 - February 28, 2014 at 4:09 pm

[…] → Vai alla collezione […]

58. coolalley9219.deviantart.com - May 28, 2014 at 7:19 pm

On peut vous dire que ce n’est nullement inexact …

59. wallpapersmobile - October 15, 2014 at 9:01 am

Great collection of wallpapers for iPhone.