Munich Transport

I have been sitting on these desktops for a while now and have a few more as well of other things from my trip to Germany. I thought I would get things started with this pack of photos from the public transport in Munich that I thought would make nice desktops. Some of you may recognize a couple of these from flickr. I am releasing these all in one pack because of the similar theme and to get that pack simply click here.

Remember that these are for personal use only and not to be used for any comercial use. thanks and enjoy!

transport1

transport2

transport3

Comments

1. Emil - June 18, 2008 at 1:37 pm

Finally, new desktops! :) These are some great pictures, but maybe a bit too dark for my taste to use as desktops. I can’t wait to see the rest from your trip.

2. wade Preston Shearer - June 18, 2008 at 2:55 pm

Thanks as always. Your taste/style is so close to mine.

3. Mark Sharman - June 18, 2008 at 3:10 pm

Love the photos. Can I be so bold in asking… What camera and lens are you using? Other stuff on Twistedsun is excellent. Amazing what you can come across on the net while searching for something completely different :-)

4. Neil - June 19, 2008 at 7:06 am

I’m glad to see more desktops on here and am interested to see what else you post.

I’m hoping the swan will be in there somewhere ;)

Thank you!

5. john - June 19, 2008 at 7:11 am

thanks for all the comments, its nice to know they are appreciated as always. more coming soon!

6. john - June 19, 2008 at 5:24 pm

also, i forgot to mention, mark, im shooting with a canon 5d and a canon 50mm f1.2L as well as a 24mm f1.4L…

7. youngdoo - June 20, 2008 at 3:57 pm

the tones are awesome! love them all.