Midnight

The new year in photos taken while out walking through Munich on New Years Eve…

_MG_4370.iQXJVqgntcfj.jpg

_MG_4632.ONm90K4a9V9C.jpg

_MG_4652.zVpDzj2vfoeg.jpg

_MG_4734.FbmBASV8I4Zs.jpg

_MG_4739.1NrbzNhLYrU0.jpg

_MG_4741.L4ykWodfVdxL.jpg

_MG_4744.ZFgTu0isuTfI.jpg

Comments

1. Ben E. - January 1, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Absolutely beautiful. I’ve been “wallpaperless” for about 9 months now and every one of your posts makes me consider ditching my functional desktop for something more decorative again.

2. Emil - January 3, 2009 at 8:02 am

No desktops? =(

3. john - January 3, 2009 at 10:57 am

ah desktops yes, I am planning on picking a handful and will most likely offer them in one big zip for the new year. I just have to decide which ones to use first!

4. Emil - January 4, 2009 at 6:12 pm

no, you put in ALL OF THEM! ;(

5. Allyn - January 12, 2009 at 11:30 pm

my god, please post the rest of these. this blog is so awesome, I can’t even say

6. john - January 13, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Thanks allyn, glad you enjoy it. I will continue to turn these into desktops as time permits, I have one going up today actually.

While many of these will make great desktops I think a few I am going to hold off on because of reasons I can not explain really

Still, keep an eye out for more as I have the opportunity to post them!

7. Suhas - October 22, 2010 at 7:51 am

who ever takes these snaps is a fucking picasso of the digital age… new fan from bangalore, india…