Fall

_MG_3145small.N2w4D10YJT5r.jpg

_MG_3152smaller.xukbbt4juFWv.jpg

_MG_3184smaller.wmzXUM7vxVT0.jpg

_MG_3195smaller.DlWIOOaKNCoT.jpg

_MG_3197smaler.csYddVVeTTkr.jpg

_MG_3210smaller.cQrw6BQbyuh0.jpg
Its been a while since I made some shots like these and while I know we are all in the tail end of fall I figured its never too late for a few golden leaf shots. I will be leaving for a few weeks soon so this is probably the last new desktops for a little while so I picked a bunch of them to share because who doesn’t like a bit of variety or choice right? Hopefully everyone finds something to enjoy among these and hopefully everyone reading is having a nice fall. Although Ive been sick these past few days I for one really welcome the cool of the fall and Im looking forward to the changes that it brings.

To download all of these in one big zip file pack simply CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE to download them all in one click. The reason I use a zip, for those of you who wonder, is simply to avoid people hot linking which happened a lot when I would simply link to the jpg’s. This and it allows me to attach my terms of use to each desktop downloaded so its clear that these are for personal use only. Thanks and enjoy!

Comments

1. Luke - November 1, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Nice photos as always mate! Thanks for sharing

2. Tom - November 1, 2009 at 4:31 pm

Fantastic. Looks much like fall in Southeast America.

3. Konstantinos - November 2, 2009 at 9:34 am

Great photos (and a great site all around). Thank you for sharing these with us.

4. Darren - November 2, 2009 at 1:05 pm

These are awesome, thanks!

5. Alex - November 2, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Amazing as always! :D

I would love to buy prints from you if they could be a bit bigger. Looking for something to go in my bedroom and bathroom.

6. john - November 2, 2009 at 7:36 pm

Wow, thanks so much everyone, im happy everyone has enjoyed these :)

7. thedoo - November 3, 2009 at 2:39 am

these are so beautiful. falling in love with autumn…

8. Lauren - November 6, 2009 at 11:59 am

Absolutely wonderful! You have such a talent for capturing the essence of the world around you, and these photos are a perfect example of that. I can really feel like I’m there, in the moment. Thank you for sharing these in wallpaper format!

9. john - November 9, 2009 at 12:47 am

Thanks again everyone Im really happy you enjoyed these, probably the last new ones for a little while as I travel.

10. Zack - November 9, 2009 at 7:36 pm

These are fantastic! Really love the first one.

11. Mika - November 12, 2009 at 2:18 am

I absolutely adore your photos! I use them all the time as my desktops.

12. Luka - November 14, 2009 at 8:49 am

Just posted it on my site great walls love them

13. Belinda - November 16, 2009 at 10:00 pm

Awesome as always!!

My desktops are always yours ;)

14. Valentino - December 4, 2009 at 3:00 pm

John, these are among the best Fall pictures that I’ve seen.

I love them—thanks!

15. JFB - January 13, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Great pictures ! Thanks a lot for sharing !