Summer Inside Winter

_MG_3545-2small.uZ9gheJJhYK4.jpg

New desktop! It’s been a while right? Early this morning I woke up to go shoot a photo for the our window project and took a number of nice photos as the sun rose over a lake at a park nearby. In the photo that one bokeh circle there under the glow of the sun is the reflection of the sun on the lake, it was really beautiful out and I have quite a few more images I will turn into desktops from this little shooting venture so keep an eye out for more

To download the desktop size version of this simply CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE to grab the attached zip file with the desktop inside, the terms of use are also inside which pretty much just ask that you not use this image for any commercial use without my permision. Thanks, and enjoy!

Comments

1. sunhead - December 21, 2009 at 11:45 am

awww… i really like this one too! thanks as i’ve been in desparate need of new desktops, i’ve worn out the fall one from you :) i need this to keep me warm with all the cool liquids & winter hibernation!

2. Dakota - December 26, 2009 at 1:37 am

Wow man, you are an amazing photographer. Just wanted to say you’re like one of the best ones I’ve seen yet. Keep up the good work.

3. Max - January 20, 2010 at 12:36 am

Great Shot! Looks really beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

4. Mulberry - May 8, 2010 at 7:42 pm

Incredibly warm and beautiful shot!!!

I really liked this photo and recommended it in my blog, together with a Chinese poem. http://mulberry.posterous.com/18316211

Thanks for your great work.

5. Vivian - June 3, 2010 at 10:10 pm

Great colors and lights :)

You’ve been featured on http://www.iconpaper.org

6. Onyx_92 - June 28, 2010 at 1:03 pm

Woah!!! The wallpaper is amazing. Did you take this picture? If yes, you’re good. It’s totally going to be my office’s background for a while!

7. John - June 28, 2010 at 1:07 pm

Onyx, happy you enjoy it! Yep 99 percent of the wallpapers on 50ft were shot by me.

8. xy - October 19, 2010 at 8:02 am

9. tiara - May 29, 2014 at 4:46 am

My goodness! I’m using this picture in my Path account as a cover. Been months looking for the source, but I just found it here. I love your shots, I really am. They’re beautiful, esp the nature things like trees, leaves, flowers, I love them all. But this one, is my favorite! Thank you :)

10. John Carey - June 1, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Thanks so much for the kind words Tiara!