Away We Go

Hey everyone, I’m here now at my final destination of Seoul, Korea for those of you who may not have figured it out or known already :) It was fun writing up a post like this on the go and was an experiment of sorts. I hope that the wordpress iPhone app gets updated though because its super buggy as it is at the moment but it got the job done. I have put all of the photos and text from the post after the break so I don’t fill my front page with a bunch of silly casual iPhone photos. Look out for more photos along the time of my trip hereI think I already have a few desktop wallpaper photos lined up for use that I took yesterday. I will be here for a little over a month and will be sharing the whole way through. Thanks for reading and I will see to you again soon!

First flight of three today! Where am I heading this time though? I will update this post as I am able through the next day or two as I travel on to my newest adventure across an ocean… I have never used my phone to post and the app crashes when I try to access settings, I wonder what the settings do. heh ah well, I will just hope that it works. stay tuned for more.

Chasing the sun west…

No photos this time around, night has fallen. Boarding plane two now. Little by little, next up is the long flight, I’m already exhausted and I think I stink after walking through this humid airport ha, well such is life eh? See you again in a bit…

——–
Pretty random shots I know but prob the last you will hear of me in this space for a good while. Assuming I make my flight in the mess that is LAX I will see you guys again on the other side of the pacific.

————
I have arrived safe and sound here on the other side of the pacific! I will write more later on, for now just a few more shots from the journey taken a few hours ago.

——-
Just a few more shots and I will go in and clean up this post a bit with my laptop heh, iPhone wp app kind of sucks, handy but buggy.

Comments

1. John - March 7, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Heh, the photos loaded backwards, I’ll have to remember that happens.

2. Dave - March 7, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Woot!

3. thedoo - March 8, 2010 at 3:28 am

bon voyage! i will see you very soon!

4. Dave - March 8, 2010 at 5:46 am

Aw, now you ruined his surprise :P

5. Tilman - March 8, 2010 at 6:39 am

This is exciting, actually. Great photos. Did you really manage to make them on the way or did you cheat? What camera did you use? iPhone? What apps for post-processing?

6. sunhead - March 8, 2010 at 3:11 pm

hurray! i need a new desktop! :) safe travels… can i still win the prize if i know were you’re going? :)

7. john - March 9, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed the postings, was just an idea I wanted to try with my iPhone and sort of a live updated blog post. Tilman, they were in fact posted along the way at airports and whatever wifi hotspots I could find. They are all iPhone shots using the hipstamatic app or sometimes tiltshift gen.

8. Paco - March 17, 2010 at 9:14 am

wait, so are you living in Korea now or just visiting? I was just living there. It’s a great place. My wife is korean. Keep up your great desktop pics.

9. john - March 17, 2010 at 9:58 am

I am visiting until about half way through April, I love it though. Everything about it has been really great so far and I look forward to the rest of the stay. Thanks!