Underneath

_MG_6284small.YH0DrNR6nhbB.jpg
Within the first couple of days here in Seoul a little snow storm found its way to our path one night and the cheap transparent umbrella you see here was a shield from the bitter cold wind of the night blowing snow into our faces. Finding it a perfect opportunity for a nice desktop shot I pulled out my damp 5D and snapped a few photos imagining it would make a nice image to share with everyone and sure enough it came out nicely. My time here has been great, I have been staying pretty busy so and I feel like I am starting to get to a point where the training wheels can come off. Its a great city full of a million and a half cute little coffee shops and cafes which is apparently quite trendy around here and its great. its an unexpected thing to find in Korea of all places. I hope to write more as time goes on, my internet connections have been pretty temperamental but hopefully I can get that sorted out and post regularly here. I have sort of half of the internet at the moment, through some roundabout networking tricks but hey, works well enough till it can get fixed.

To download the desktop/wallpaper version of this simply CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE to download the zip containing the desktop and the terms of use. I would appreciate any links back here link directly to posts or the main page of the site, thanks for that! I appreciate the ongoing support and I hope to write again soon!

Comments

1. Gideon - March 16, 2010 at 3:21 pm

beautiful shot, thank you

2. Dave - March 17, 2010 at 2:04 am

Who’s this ‘our’ and ‘we’ you’re talking about? ;-)

3. Neil - March 17, 2010 at 9:29 am

Looks good, like a classic fiftyfootshad’s shot

4. john - March 17, 2010 at 10:00 am

Thanks guys, yeah, classic fiftyfoot, heh. I think I have been shooting in my old style a lot while I have been here, its nice. Hoping to get some more good stuff while I am here, just now feeling settled so I am interested to see what happens next.

5. Aaron - March 17, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Awesome.. what lucky lens did you use?

6. Belinda - March 18, 2010 at 12:29 am

New desktop :)

7. Miguel - March 18, 2010 at 5:23 pm

Congratulations on the wonderful website you have here!