Finally, A Taste Of Spring

spring1_DESKTOPsmall.KLYIaAqU89Ut.jpg

spring2_DESKTOPsmall.GWIt5nNpt4Q2.jpg

spring3_DESKTOPsmall.tPdjbaMy1MYk.jpg

spring4_DESKTOPsmall.isYgjkazMAQN.jpg

spring6_DESKTOPsmall.cGXfawQmuScZ.jpg

spring7_DESKTOPsmall.f5jR4Gj6xO99.jpg
Oh yes, Spring has finally arrived after what seemed like a winter that would never end. While I have sort of hit the ground running after getting back from Seoul I managed to sneak outside to snap a few new photos for everyone one sunny afternoon. Nothing too groundbreaking here but I thought some of you would appreciate a nice fresh desktop for the season. I will try my best to get out there and shoot some more to celebrate the return of the sun and the green but hopefully you can find something here to enjoy.

I have included seven different images, all of which have iPad and iPhone versions! All of this can be downloaded at once in a zip file. To make things easy for you iPad visitors I have included direct links for you which can be accessed by clicking through the “read more” link. Then simply touch the image you would like to get for your device and touch and hold the larger version that loads and save it to your device. Due to the large amount of images in this post I will have to ask iPhone users to use the zip to access the files and sync them with your phone from your computer. (if you need them otherwise let me know and I can add quick links to them here as well)

To download the zip containing all of the images here in all formats simply CLICK OR RIGHT CLICK HERE to download the zip which also contains the terms of use for anyone who needs to be reminded that these images are for personal use only as your wallpaper. Just a simple mail is all it takes to inquire about other uses of the images. Thanks for your support, stay tuned for more images in the near future. I have a lot planned for the site this year!

spring1_IPADs.K4DkayhMKlLY.jpg spring2_IPAD.ASnBTEs47xbD.jpg spring3_IPADs.DfnGjHVExamm.jpg spring4_IPADs.u0jzht44Tqhi.jpg
spring5_IPADs.AW2chKiRz2kC.jpg spring6_IPADs.jFZOxVLT1m54.jpg spring7_IPADs.V9p2Deb1bEKB.jpg

Comments

1. thedoo - April 24, 2010 at 1:55 am

these are beautiful. i love the intimacy that the light is bringing here on your photographs.

2. poetics - April 24, 2010 at 3:28 am

these are the best yet. thanks so much.

3. Belinda - April 24, 2010 at 4:24 pm

BEAUTIFUL!

4. Suppe? Gern! - April 25, 2010 at 9:47 am

Finally, A Taste Of Spring : fiftyfootshadows.net…

5. Suppe? Gern! - April 25, 2010 at 9:47 am

(Bild)…

6. john - April 25, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Im glad everyone enjoyed these, I will defiantly try to get some more nature shots sometime soon as I know people always enjoy them :)

7. Karlyn - April 25, 2010 at 4:29 pm

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

8. Pretty spring screens | From Karlyn - April 25, 2010 at 6:43 pm

[…] just posted some new spring photos. They are beautiful. Check out “A Taste of Spring” to see all of them. He makes them available for us to enjoy for personal use, as wallpaper, […]

9. digitalINSTINCT - April 26, 2010 at 1:47 am

NYC! :)

10. emecoelho - April 26, 2010 at 6:48 am

Great Shots!

11. Kira - April 29, 2010 at 11:22 am

Nice shots, as usual :D. For some reason, the flowers on that first photo look like they are made out of rice o.O.

12. jean-luc Nadler - June 6, 2010 at 10:16 am

thanks! great shots ! good stuff

13. Joan - June 6, 2010 at 6:27 pm

Amazing! Thxs!

14. My - June 18, 2010 at 1:23 pm

nice
    thanks.

15. My - June 19, 2010 at 10:33 pm

Can you help me?

16. john - June 19, 2010 at 10:40 pm

help you?

17. Wallpapers of the Week | Phollow.me - July 1, 2010 at 7:35 am

[…] de ma vie, on passe à une sélection de wallpapers.Azul Dark by ~nardoxicAzul Light by ~nardoxicFinally, A Taste Of SpringEt pour rappel, il faut cliquer sur le sous-titre pour avoir accés aux fichiers (avec toutes les […]

18. Morgan Tovey - January 29, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

19. hina - September 25, 2011 at 3:38 pm

very beautiful!

do you have it in desktop size?

20. Hardi - November 13, 2013 at 7:22 am