Landing

angel

Once again I am sorry to be posting an image without a wallpaper but time while on the road has just not left me with enough time to post often. I promise to have a nice bunch of images including the much lusted after white sands wallpaper pack which is going to be a great one! In the mean time I just felt I wanted to check in here and let everyone know things are going just fine out here on the road. Just now hitting southern Utah we started here in Zion on one of my favorite trails, short but steep and fun, Angels Landing. Some of you may remember a story I wrote about climbing this trail in the winter while it was covered in snow and ice ages ago on twistedsun.net. Good times indeed. At any rate, I will write again as I have time and post more photos along the way. Rest assured that at the end of next week you will start seeing some great new wallpapers here on 50ft so stay tuned!

Comments

1. thimbleflicker - November 11, 2010 at 6:06 am

Mmm, sands.. <3

2. Scott Chitwood - November 11, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Vertigo inducing. Fun image :^)

3. Karlyn - November 11, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Wow, gorgeous photo. Looking forward to your upcoming shares too, Thank you!

4. Carlos Cabezas - November 11, 2010 at 6:38 pm

I am glad your trip is going very well,…… love for pictures,..!!!! =)

5. Neil - November 11, 2010 at 8:01 pm

Rest assured that wallpaper pack IS lusted after deffo!

6. sunhead - November 12, 2010 at 4:18 am

AWESOME! maybe i will get to go to your holy land someday :)

7. Prekesh Chavda - November 12, 2010 at 3:40 pm

woah this is an awesome shot

8. Lauren - November 12, 2010 at 11:05 pm

What a beautiful spot! Great shot! :)

9. Janet Manuel - November 13, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Awesome photos! I’m glad you visited Angels Landing on a bright sunny day…instead of in the ice and snow of your winter trip. Continue to have a safe and wonderful journey.

10. lee - November 17, 2010 at 10:59 am