Vol7sideB

50ft Radio Volume Seven Side B

I will get back to the desktops soon, I promise! For now though I have Side B of the newest mix. This side is for those of you who like the quieter side of music, something more for a calm day or to put on while reading perhaps. I really enjoy this one and tried to make it more varied than volume six’s all ambient all the time approach. I hope you guys discover something new on here you have not heard before and check out the artists you enjoy. I will simply repeat the details from side a as far as production notes go for those of you who may have missed them.

The mix is available here, the zip file contains this PDF with the track listing for your curiosity but the file is also an AAC encoded file with artwork and links to artists to learn more. Enjoy!

The mix was created using GarageBand and was exported using the enhanced AAC format which allows you to skip through tracks so if one of the songs is really not agreeing with you you can always jump ahead to the next. Please, have respect for the music on here, I make them with honest intentions of sharing great music with you guys to discover so never re-host the mix anywhere else. I will not make it available in individual tracks so please don’t ask. Also, above all else, if you enjoy a song and find yourself coming back to it often then by all means check out the albums or musicians that created them and purchase some of their music! Help them help you! Thanks again and enjoy!

Comments

1. Christopherr - July 31, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Im a huge fan of these mixes you put together! Thanks so much for doing these :)

2. Johnny Van Cura - July 31, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Was surprised when I saw Bill Evans, Nardis is one of my favorites from him(/Miles) nice list! :D

3. @maurigoncalves - August 3, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Great mix John! I’ve been listening daily the Volume 6 since you posted. Really amazing sound.

Regards from Brazil :)

4. Min - October 25, 2012 at 11:10 am

Hi John. Mediafire highlights that this file is no longer hosted. Is this true? I would love to get a copy of your mix :)
    cheers & God bless

5. John Carey - October 25, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Min, I’m seeing it listed still? Maybe try the link again?

6. Min - October 28, 2012 at 3:04 am

Hi John. This is what I get when I click the link :)

(https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/VnPdatBvkbJHLgbww99lgdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink)

Cheers!

7. Maxime - October 28, 2012 at 12:59 pm

I’m getting the same error too !

8. John Carey - October 28, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Huh, well thats too bad, I get it too when im not logged in but there are no errors or anything otherwise when I am logged into the service. Perhaps they simply wont allow it to be shared with others. I wonder if they are unzipping files and checking them or if there was a complaint received. No way to really know but it may be the end of this volume unfortunately. I will consider re-uploading it and look into it a bit more. Its a legal grey area for sure and I dont want to attract any unwanted attention. These are to share great music and introduce new artists to everyone but I can only do it if it does not bring me any trouble. Sorry for the news, ill see what I can do in the future. You can also check the PDF and look up most all of these tracks on spotify or iTunes. Not as fun or easy but it works.

9. Kar Wai Ng - January 11, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I get an error saying that the file is ‘set to private’ and only the owner can access it.